Urbanflow Helsinki is a concept done by our friends at Nordkapp and Urbanscale to envision and build an operating system for everyday life in the cities. This is exactly the stuff that excites us about networked cities and why we chose it as a topic we want to pursue with our company. Brilliant stuff, guys. Can’t wait to see more.
The videos of all Next Conference 2011 presentations are available online now. Here we collected the talks from the Social Layer track that we curated this year. Enjoy!
- Matt Gierhart (Ogilvy Action): Social Activation: Eyeballs Don’t Equal Sales?
- David Noël (SoundCloud): The Secret Diary of a Community Evangelist
- Matt Stinchcomb (Etsy): Community Matters
- Bastian Unterberg (Jovoto): Earning Media through Collaboration – Don Draper Socialised
- Jochen Adler (Deutsche Bank): Microblogging at a Global Player: Web to Enterprise 2.0
- Michael Trautmann (kempertrautmann): Use Social Media for Social Marketing – it Works!
- Florian Steps (Vodafone): To Hell and Back – the Vodafone Brand in the Digital Age
- Will Samson (Contagious Magazine): Next Level Engagement
- Amanda Rose (Twestival): Social Change Through Social Media
- Birgit Gebhardt (Trendbüro): Being up-to-data
Check out all Next11 videos here.
Our CoCities moderator Ben Hammersley blew our minds yesterday with his talks at the Lift 2011 conference, where he asked the question of why the old elites are freaking out about the digital world.